Early Life and Family Edit
(Currently a work in Progress)
Starfleet Career and Service Record Edit
Previous Assignment: XenoAnatomy Principal Investigator, Starfleet Institute of Health, Starfleet Headquarters, Earth
Current Assignment: XenoAnatomist / Chief Medical Officer, USS Indefatigable
Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Service Record Summary Edit
- 2357: Entered Starfleet Academy
- 2361: Graduated from Starfleet Academy Summa Cum Laude, granted the commission of the rank of Ensign
- 2365: Graduated from Johns-Hopkins University School of Medicine, MD, USA, promoted to Lieutenant, Junior Grade
- 2369: Graduated Residency training (Internal Medicine) at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA: Promoted to Lieutenant
- 2371: Graduated from Xeno-Anatomy Fellowship Program On Planet Vulcan; Promoted to Lieutenant Commander, transferred to USS Berlin to continue research in Xeno-Anatomy.
- 2373: Reassigned to USS Indefatigable as XenoAnatomist and Chief Medical Officer
Assignment Details Edit
Currently a work in progress.